by: Steve Webster
- 1.We have sought wise counsel from many different agencies and leaders in and out of our community.
- 2.Know that we have and will continue to use a disinfectant to kill viruses in the Sanctuary, youth building and restrooms.
- 3.We will be having an over flow area in the youth room to limit the amount of people in the sanctuary and to ensure more space for you to distance as needed. We have created this space to assist in limiting the number of people gathered to 50% capacity as advised.
- 4.We have installed sanitizer stations at doors. We have disinfectant wipes in each bathroom.
- 5.Some will want to wear face masks and that is completely acceptable. In fact, we will have some additional facemasks available for those of you who desire to wear one, but do not have one.
- 6.Although we may really want to shake hands and hug each other we cannot at this time. Some may not feel comfortable being hugged and we do not want to cross that line. Therefore, we will not be shaking hands and hugging each other at this time.
If you have any symptoms at all—stay at home and watch online. If your immune system is compromised, we encourage you to stay at home and watch online. If you want to be here but are concerned at all about doing so—stay at home and watch online. We want to you be focused on worshiping, Growing and seeking God not distracted with the virus or others.
Be smart and be safe. For those who are able, we look forward to seeing you this Sunday, God bless.
In His Service,
Pastor Steve Webster
Church At The Cross